Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I want to take a moment to thank you for an amazing year in 2017. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in our firm, and we take our responsibility to you and your family very seriously.
A Time to Be Grateful
While it is easy to be distracted by all the noise in our lives, it’s important to take a step back to acknowledge everything we have to be thankful for. Sometimes it can seem that there is more bad than good in the world, as we are inundated with media reports of natural disasters, political drama, and international uncertainty. But if we look deeper, we can see that we live in a prosperous and free country and have family, friends, careers,and passions that fulfill our lives.
Here are some things that are at the top of my gratitude list this year:
- Friends and family. Where would any of us be without our family and friends? I’m thankful to have an amazing family and group of friends I love dearly. It’s so important to have a supportive network in life, and I’m thankful to have a wonderful one. This year, I’ve had the opportunity to form new and long-lasting memories spending time with my family and friends.
- Good health. They say that health is everything, and it’s so true. When we take care of our bodies and health, we take care of our mind. I feel blessed to have experienced great health this year, as have my family, friends, and colleagues.
- Laughter. Laughter is the best medicine. It helps keep us sane, even when times get rough. I try to laugh at least once each day, and usually that’s an easy goal to meet. Whether it’s from a joke or funny situation, I like to find any excuse to laugh.
- Bicycles. Sometimes it’s the little things in life. For some, it’s coffee. For me, it’s my bicycle. I am thankful to have time to ride my bike. It’s not just exercise for me; it’s a way to de-stress and take time to disconnect from technology and reconnect with the world around me.
- Opportunity money. Whether it’s to help other people or to pursue my dreams, I feel very fortunate to have a career I love and one that allows me to provide for my family, give back to people in need, and pursue my dreams, such as traveling to new locations or upgrading my bike.
As we reflect on all we’re grateful for this year, we especially want to thank you, our clients, for choosing Kimsa Total Wealth to guide you in your financial life. We do not take your trust lightly and we want you to know that working with you and for you has been incredibly fulfilling. We love celebrating with you as so many of you reach significant milestones in your lives and succeed in health, happiness, and wealth.
Thank you for allowing us to play an important and personal role in your lives. We are grateful for your business and your friendship. What are you most thankful for? What successes and blessings have this past year brought for you? We’d love to hear your stories.
Wishing you a warm and happy Thanksgiving.