It Starts with a Solid Foundation
Financial planning is the base. It's where everything relating to Total Wealth must start. It connects all of the components of a total wealth management plan, including investments, estate plans, insurance, and business strategy. It's the roadmap for your wealth journey.
The Kimsa approach to comprehensive financial planning is centered on your unique goals and values. Our team will develop plans which are flexible, recognizing that life’s journey contains surprises and that circumstances change as we grow.
Your comprehensive financial plan is developed by a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and backed by state-of-the-art software to monitor, update, and execute the plan.
Here are a few examples of financial planning services that are part of Total Wealth:
- Investment management
- Estate planning
- Tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Education planning
Align your wealth with your goals.
Protecting Lifestyle, Longevity & Legacy
A solid, yet still flexible, financial plan will help guide you on your wealth journey and prepare you to answer the big questions along the way.
- Do I have high confidence in my trusted partners?
- What should a succession plan look like for my business?
- Do I have the right amount of insurance coverage for all my assets?
- Am I maximizing life insurance?
- How should I optimize leverage?
- Are my investments properly allocated to meet my goals?